Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

We opted to trick-or-treat with our friends at MCAS New River. Since our subdivision is only one year old, we weren't sure about the trick-or-treat situation. I went the bold route and painted my belly like an eyeball. If I owned a lime green outfit, I would've been Mike Wizowski on Monsters, Inc. Brad was going to paint his belly like an eyeball, too, but at the last minute decided to let the kids paint his face. That turned out to be pretty funny.
Anna wanted to be a snow princess, so I customized her candy pumpkin to match her outfit. Seth spotted the Elmo candy holder and became best friends with it. He even carried his Hot Wheels cars in it for a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne LeBrun said...

If I die I want to come back as one of your kids!

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home