Sunday, December 21, 2008

Welcome to the world, Claire Marie Gautreaux!

Claire Marie Gautreaux was born via scheduled c-section on Dec. 18, 2008. She weighed 8lbs. 13oz. and measured 20.1 inches. Although I'd really hoped to do a VBAC, I knew that going past my due date increased the likelihood of an emergency C-section. I decided that a scheduled c-section after my due date would be our best option. Recovery has been going very well, and little Claire loves to eat! Seth and Anna are so excited to be big brother and sister. I want to thank my friends, Stephanie Alvarez and Bonny Rollins, for taking care of Anna and Seth during my hospital stay. You are wonderful moms and friends! I don't know what I'd do without you both. :)




5 Comments:

Blogger The Peterson's said...

She is soooo beautiful. Wish I was there to love on her. Anna looks like a natural holding her. Hoe are the kids doing? Miss you guys!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Brenda B said...

Congratulations!! She is darling! Hope your recovery is speedy :)

3:07 PM  
Blogger Nathan and Catherine said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Another beautiful baby!! Is Claire named after your sister? How incredibly sweet she is!! Welcome Claire, and congrats again to you all!!
Hugs!!
xC

3:56 PM  
Blogger Yvonne LeBrun said...

She's so precious! You look fantastic (as always) and I'm really hating that we're a whole country apart right now! I know Auntie Claire is over the moon for the name choice.... how did you keep that secret?!

Call when you (if you) have time to fill me in on the nitty gritty details! Much love you all - CONGRATS BIG SISTER ANNA AND BIG BROTHER SETH!!!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

What a doll! Congratulations to you and your whole family! Maybe we will see you in the spring, I am hoping to make a trip down there!

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home