Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So three kids keeps you busy.


I am horrible about updating things. This is true. I am also in awe of everyone else's blogs...how my friends manage to take pictures of adorable kids, clean homes, and have entertaining things to write. Then there's me.

It is a good day if the dishes are done, laundry is put away, and I worked out. I dare you to open Anna's closet door and avoid injury. Yep, it's like that. Even so, I am happy to report that Anna and Seth have a blast playing with the neighborhood kids. There are 14 kids on our street, so the cul-de-sac is always full of scooters, skateboards, bikes, and chalk. I watched Anna and the girls play on a 60-something square hopscotch. Kinda funny. I'm thankful for our good neighbors. There is comfort in knowing I can walk outside in my fish pajamas and not feel ridiculous.

I am currently waiting on UPS to deliver our new camcorder. Our first, in fact. It has a hard drive and records in HD. Not that we have a DVD burner. Or HD. Still, I'm excited about filming the kids and taking the first step in updating our electronics.

Also, we took family pictures and those will be ready on Friday, which means I'll post them in two months. Ha! No really, I will try.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Peterson's said...

I know that I don't ever have it all done!!! Every night I look around and think will I ever have it all done. Maybe when the kids are in high school things might get done. Hope the family is going well. The kids are beautiful and handsome!!!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Yvonne LeBrun said...

Hey at least you're updating... unlike those Alvarez folks!! HUGS and SMOOCHES to those beautiful kiddos and beware of that Anna's closet (I've heard it a bad closet).

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home